I have decided to move in a different direction with the changes I posted about last week. For now things will appear and run as they have. With the summer coming on, there are a number of initiatives that I have planned, including a platform migration and restarting the video comments. I'll post more as those plans solidify.
Articles for this episode:
- Dark side of Ukraine’s election: Darth Vader runs for mayor in Kiev, Odessa
- Only in NY – School hands 66 lb girl note saying she’s fat
- Hoping to right wrongs, New York prosecutor begins ambitious review of 90 disputed convictions
- NJ “gun control” law would ban small bore hunting rifles
- Reuters to the rescue: Obamacare saved the economy from contraction!
- Oil companies say new federal regulations on Southwest bird have halted drilling in Kansas
- OBAMA WIN ON GUANTANAMO PRISON MAY BE SHORT-LIVED
- How Harry Reid Carpet-Bombed the South
- Obama RIPS Mainstream Media For Being Too Fair (Stop Laughing He Really Did)
- Gates: Would have allowed gay adults in Scouts
- Global Warming Alarmists Are Getting Desperate
- Paul Waldman: Right-Wingers Would Rather Whine Than Win
- Associated Press: Democrats Flummoxed Over Obamacare