- (Environment) Is Your Easter “Sustainable” And “Ethical”?
- (Liberals at their Finest) NYC launches app for sexually active teens
- (Privacy) FBI Pursuing Real-Time Gmail Spying Powers as “Top Priority” for 2013
- (Economy) “Unfit for Work: The Startling Rise of Disability in America”
- (Mainstream Media) Reporters reveal how the Obama administration threatens and controls the media
- (Looking the Other Way) 'Monsanto Protection Act' slips silently through US Congress
- (Proclamations) Presidential Proclamation -- Cesar Chavez Day
- (Abortion) Planned Parenthood Argues for Post-Birth Abortion
Here are some other articles from the week that deserve your attention. If you have comments on these, post them!
- (Religious Figures) PASTOR AT OBAMA’S EASTER CHURCH SERVICE: ‘CAPTAINS OF THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT’ WANT BLACKS ‘IN THE BACK OF THE BUS,’ WOMEN ‘BACK IN THE KITCHEN’
- (Congressional Docket) Bills and Resolutions
- (Abortion) THIS STATE COULD BE THE FIRST TO MANDATE INSURANCE COMPANIES PAY FOR ABORTIONS
- (Education) NY’S COMMON CORE-ALIGNED LESSONS USE SCIENTOLOGY VIDEOS TO TEACH STUDENTS THEY HAVE RIGHT TO FOOD, HOUSING, CLOTHING, MEDICINE, EVEN A JOB
- (Foreign Affairs) North Korea says enters "state of war" against South
- (Environment) Massive landslide threatens Washington state homes
- (Republican Woes) ARE THERE REALLY TWO REPUBLICAN PARTIES? AND IF SO, WHY?
- (Vacation Mania) Judicial Watch investigating Obama girls’ Bahamas spring break soiree
- (US Military) Defense Department: No Purple Hearts for Fort Hood victims because it could jeopardize Nidal Hasan’s chance at a fair trial
You can join the conversation every Sunday night at 8:30pm and now if you want to help suggest articles, comment or just chat you can join us on Twitter at @ECConservative. If you want to comment on any of the articles, please feel free to start a discussion here, or email them to email@example.com. Join us for the recording session, normally live at 8:30pm Eastern time by visitinghttp://www.talkshoe.com/tc/75570. You can also listen to our show and many other conservative podcasts at the Red State Talk Radio Network. If you want to listen to the podcast on your mobile phone, you can listen using Stitcher Radio.