This is a busy travel time for most of America. Unfortunately, it's also a busy quarter for work. You need a tool that will help you conduct business even when you’re not face-to-face with clients or colleagues, and Go To Meeting by Citrix is that tool! Host unlimited meetings from anywhere, share your desktop or collaborate on a document all from your PC. Try it free for 45 days by going to GoToMeeting.com and using the promo code PODCAST.
Click Here to download the show or open the Blubrry player on the right (the blue round thing). Thanks for listening!
There is one slight logistical correction to what was said in the show. I invited folks to come back and join us for the first show in our third year. I'll blame it on being tired or just not paying attention - it will be the first episode in our fourth year!
The articles for tonight's show:
- Nancy Pelosi to fly commercial (hey, it was this or Foie gras burger blurs fast food and fine dining which we did mention as well)
- No Taxes For The Ground Zero Mosque
- Most Flyers Okay With Full-Body Scans, Pat Downs (and yes, somehow we managed to talk about Kilt etiquette and this article: Scottish Tartans Authority say a kilt need underwear... not sure exactly how!)
- The Left, supportive of Obama TSA, opposed all anti-terror measures under Bush
- Voices of the troops from the 'don't ask, don't tell' report
- Robert Gates issues implied warning to John McCain
- Leaked Cables Offer Raw Look at U.S. Diplomacy
- Did WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange commit a crime?
Thanks for listening! Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted here on the site.
If you like what you heard, blog about us and tell five friends! Better yet, visit our Facebook page and follow the show there! If you didn't like the show, we invite you to come back next week for different words in a different order.