Click Here to download the show or open the Blubrry player on the right (the blue round thing). Thanks for listening!
It's been almost a week since the "Health Care Reform" bill was signed in to law. Unfortunately things have started deteriorating quickly since then and we're going to talk about that anger and bring up some thoughts and concepts on handling it.
Along with the issues of violence, we had a few other things to discuss - including the fact that Obama et al are still trying to sell the bill that has now become law. I included text from a letter I received from Congresswoman Louise Slaughter that she sent out trying to convince me that it's a good thing.
Links to articles discussed in tonight's show:
- Al-Qaida hiding bombs in breast implants, says MI5
- Obama begins tough sell of healthcare and education reform
- We Report, You Obey: The MSM's Dirty Tea Party Fetish
- State health measure delayed
- Under Siege at the Legislature: Tea Partiers Howl Over Health Care Reform
- Are Sarah Palin and GOP Encouraging Tea Party violence?
- House Democrats Receive Threats After Health Vote (Correct)
- Accusations Fly Between Parties Over Threats and Vandalism
As I say in the podcast, if you like the show, blog about us and tell four friends and blog about us! If you didn't like tonight's show, we invite you back next week (or in this case, for the next episode) where you will hear different words in a different order.