Tonight's show has some good and some not so good examples of this year's proof that there is still a Santa Claus. Unfortunately we've also got some stories that talk about various attacks on the Christmas holiday.
Click Here to download the show or open the Blubrry player on the right (the blue round thing). Thanks for listening!Article list for tonight (though we didn't get to the last two):
- City Christmas Tree Only Charlie Brown Could Love
- Behind the scenes: NORAD's Santa tracker
- How One Business Is Helping The Unemployed
- U.S. Limits Tarmac Waits for Passengers to Three Hours
- Jetliner attack suspect is ‘very honest person’
- Audit: Inappropriate material on school district laptops
- Senate Passes Health Care Overhaul on Party-Line Vote
- PELOSI: HEALTH CARE WILL BE NATION’S ‘CHRISTMAS PRESENT’
- White House Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Obama: We Can't Treat Tax Dollars Like "Monopoly Money"
- Pope OK After Woman Knocks Him Down at Mass
- Roland Burris Rewrites "Twas the Night Before Christmas"
- The Democrats' Christmas Lesson
- EDITORIAL: The war on Christmas escalates
- Pagan Propaganda: The Other Attack on Christmas