Some folks might wonder why we would bring up debating when we're a commentary show. That's part of the issue: some times people need to know the differences and seldom do they understand them.
Click Here to download the show. Thanks for listening!
You must have Flash installed to use the player.
Articles for tonight's podcast:
- Goth robber jailed for bizarre Eastbourne bank job
- As Newfane 1st-grader faces challenge, Wilson students step up
- Roman Polanski's release secured by Nicolas Sarkozy: Sister-in-law
- Reasoning: Other Fallacies
- Jesse Jackson: 'You can't vote against healthcare and call yourself a black man'
- Rigging a Climate 'Consensus'
- White House party crashers fit a new mold: Fame at all costs
- Hacked climate emails called a "smear campaign"
- Getting to the facts in the debate on mammograms
- Cervical cancer testing revised
- Rationing becomes latest lightning rod
Visit our discussion forum at RepublicanOperative.com by going to http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/ecc-podcast-episodes/. Also, our facebook page is up and running and of course we have our store at Printfection.com/eccstuff. Thank you for your continued support and participation with the show. We also have a voice comment line! You can use the "Call Me" button to leave a voice comment at any time.
As I say in the podcast - if you like the show, blog about us and tell four friends and blog about us! If you didn't like tonight's show, we invite you back next week where you will hear different words in a different order.