The show went well but ended on a bit of a contentious note.
Click Here to download the podcast, or listen using the Blubrry player (the blue ball on the right of the page).
Also, please be sure to visit our sponsor! You can get a free 30 day trial at Audible.com as well as a free audiobook by going to http://www.audibletrial.com/eastcoastconservative and signing up. We're recommending Freehold by Michael Z. Williamson as your free audio book with the trial. It's not kid friendly but a wonderful listen for adults!
Follow us on Twitter @ECConservative to stay up-to-date with articles and check the website our our YouTube page for video comments when they're recorded. If you want to comment on something you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, post comments on the website or on our Facebook page. Thanks for listening!
Sunday, February 26, 2017
Sunday, February 19, 2017
It's been a month since the inauguration and many Americans are ready for the in-fighting to end. In this episode we're going to look at how they may be waiting for quite some time. Join us for the recording session if you can. If you can't, listen to us on one of the many distribution channels available. Articles for this episode:
- Poll: Americans want Democrats to work with Trump
- Trump Keeps Us Conflicted, And This Is A Good Thing
- Quebec sees biggest increase in illegal crossings from U.S., RCMP says
- How Arizona Is Using Licensure Laws to Punish Compassion
- Company fires 18 employees after they participated in 'A Day Without Immigrants'
- It's a bloodbath at the State Department
- One Woman’s Story About the Increasing Costs of Obamacare
- Euthanasia With Organ Harvesting Coming to Canada?
- What Is a Conservative? (misleading headline)
- Pennsylvania library waives $554 fee after book returned 75 years late
- FCC Chairman Advocates For Turning On Phones’ FM Chips
- House GOP batting around options for revamping President Barack Obama’s health care law
- Princeton Professor: Climate Change Activists are a ‘Cult’
- Richland florist discriminated against gay couple by refusing service, state Supreme Court rules
- Two Navy Carrier Air Wings May Cease Operations Due to Budget Woes